Welcome to The Savings Caboodle

Friday, November 20, 2009

Hi Everyone! My name is Jan Archer and I am a stay at home mom who is always on the hunt for a good deal. I know I am not the only one hunting for those deals so I thought I would share the best of the best right here on The Savings Caboodle. Check back often as I will be updating on a regular basis and if you know of any deals that I could pass along to my readers please let me know!

For starters, I want to tell you about a search site that offers "Swagbucks" for your searches. You win swagbucks, not every time you search but quite often, and then you use those "Swagbucks" for rewards. My favorite reward is the Amazon Gift Card codes that I receive. They have saved me a caboodle on Christmas presents already and Christmas is still more than a month away. Check them out here:


Search & Win


I also love Freebies and this blog, The Free Sample Freak, is one of the best. You can find a ton of savings right here by clicking the following button!


Free Sample Freak


If you like to discover and try new products and services (often for free), spread sincere word of mouth about them, and have your opinions influence some of the biggest companies and brands around, you will want to become a Bzz Agent. I have received several free samples and lots of savings on other products just so I can share my opinion with my friends and tell Bzz Agent what my friends and I think about the products. It is a lot of fun and I get to earn rewards with them. Sign up with Bzz Agent and be in on the latest trends!

BzzAgent Badge


0 comments:

Swidget 1.0

Meet Molly at www.econobusters.com